Wednesday 20 March 2013

Another day come , You have not talk to me for few days. Although we are like apart but you cant be so cruel ! True love is forever that if u love me, U will not be like this now . Do u know that u have hurt my heart deeply ! I always tell myself that u are busy so have no time to talk to me . But is few days already ! What's going on ! I wan to know what u are think now ! i Srsly  wan to know ! i also have feelings i am a human. If u are so cruel to me ! Why dont we just break up . Is this better for u ? But to me the answer is no ! Cos is i have love towards u ! People saying no point crying for a guy who dont love u . Nut if u cry for a guy who love u  alot  is a good thing. But i am in a case of crying for a guy who dont love me . I know u like me ! u say you like me ! Do you know what is Like and Love ? Like is u care for yourself  but Love is u care for ur partner . Now u know the different ? So give me a clear answer  !

No comments:

Post a Comment